Peter originally commenced his career as an apprentice joiner before going on to become a Master Builders Carpentry Apprentice.
Peter has been in the Building Industry for 35-years and has been exposed to many facets of construction from Townhouse Developments, Small High-Rise Apartments, Commerical Buildings in Brisbane to Luxury Homes on the Gold Coast – his career started as a Contract Carpenter to progress to a Site Foreman role to then being appointed Construction Manger before starting his own Business.
Peter & Anita began SBG in January 2003, with their first Master Builders Region Award being received in 2007 for a Low Rise Multi-Residential project up to $2 million constructed in East Toowoomba.
- Individual�Home $1.26 – $2 million – Qld State Award Winning Home
- Multi-Residential Housing up to $2 million
- Low rise Multi-Residential $1 – $2.5 Million
- Commerical Building up to $5 million
- Community Services Building up to $3 million
- Individual Home $751k – $1 million
- Individual Home $221k – $330k
- Small Lot Housing up to $350k
- Best Residential Kitchen
- Home Renovation/ Remodelling up to $275k
- HIA Residential Lifestyle Development – State Award
- HIA Custom Built Home $250k – $455 – State Finalist.